Follow Me

9/3/09

Today was just another day in my new BORING lifestyle.
Took the boys to school, picked them up, did homework, and sent them to play. Next we'll have dinner, bath, and bedtime.
I did find the time to do my first digital scrapbook page since a few yrs ago. I got the idea from a challenge on JustMommies.
Crayon Stickies Alpha by C. Papier
My Favorite Guy by Totally Rawkin Designs
Etch A Sketch Frame by TLC Creations
I received my shoe selection from ShoeDazzle today. :) That was probably the highlight of the day, although I still haven't made my selection. Honestly, I'm really not that excited about the shoes anymore b/c I don't have anywhere to wear them to anymore. I'll probably stop getting them soon. :( But I'll ALWAYS promote Shoedazzle!!!!!

Hmmm...I guess I honestly don't have much to say tonight but I made a vow to write AT LEAST every other night starting tonight.

No comments: