Follow Me

3/25/10

Bedwetting Blues

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

When David was potty trained it was done and over with (thank God b/c the training itself was a nightmare). Jaidon on the other hand can't stop wetting the bed. I've tried everything I can think of. He stops having liquids a hour before bed and he goes to the restroom just before going to sleep. We've tried bedwetting charts for motivation. Nothing is working. The weird thing is when we were still in Texas it was something that happened once in awhile, but lately it's happening every night. I really don't want him to be like my sibling who wet the bed for years.

♥ SailorWifey

4 comments:

~Elizabeth aka Lacquered Lizard said...

a pattern to look for...is he wetting the bed after a day of being the "little guy" and not so much when he is "the big boy"? Something else: is he afraid to get up at night in the new place?

SailorWifey said...

Thanks for responding. I don't think he's afraid to get up here, but I never even thought about your first idea. I'll have to pay more attention to what I say throughout the day.

♥ SailorWifey

Anonymous said...

woowwww....nice blog HONEY! :D I LIKE IT

Follow my blog and I follow your blog ;O)

i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

kiss from germany ;*)

SailorWifey said...

Thanks! I'll definitely follow. :)

♥ SailorWifey