Follow Me

4/20/10

Pink Diamonds

Today is a rainy day and that just screamed frankenpolish to me. I think that I want to make a franken each month based on the month's gemstone. April's gemstone is diamond so I created Pink Diamonds.

I used Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Hard As Wraps Magenta Creme, Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Celeb City, and China Glaze Strawberry Fields.


My Magenta Creme was only 1/3 full so I added the China Glaze until it reached the top of As and filled the rest with Celeb City. I haven't invested in Ballz yet so I was shaking for quite a while.




I added some flair to my ring finger. Fauxnad plate B54 with Konad special polish in white. I used Orly Orange Punch for the center of the flowers.



I made a few other colors, but I'm going to have to keep you in suspense. :)

♥ SailorWifey

6 comments:

Tami said...

What a cute franken idea. Love the fauxnad.

SailorWifey said...

Thanks!

♥ SailorWifey

downtwnfoxybrown said...

you're very talented, i love the color/design.
my ring is from forever21, they might re-release it i sure hope so :)

SailorWifey said...

Thanks!

I went straight to Forever 21's site...so sad I can guess these things...lol. Let's just hope they have one to fit my fat fingers

♥ SailorWifey

Susie said...

Really pretty. Nice color and cute stamping.
Where did you get your Fauxnads?
Susie

SailorWifey said...

Thanks! I got mine on Ebay. I'm about to take the boys to the doctor, but if you shoot me an email I'll get you the link.

♥ SailorWifey