Follow Me

5/17/10

Rainy Days & Blog Awards

I loathe rainy days. I feel like they reinforce my depression issues. For me rainy days symbolise sleep and too much sleep is very bad for me. I've had very few pleasant dreams lately...they all seem to be on the verge of nightmarish. And today seems to be a rainy day...bleh :/

In an attempt to turn my frown upside down I decided now is as good a time as any to catch up on my blog awards. I've received 3 more. Sorry for being M.I.A, but I doubt your really want to know the emo side of me. Hmmmm...so off topic, but I should give the depressed side of me a name. My mind moves to a million places in a minute...forgive me.



Michelle from The Girl Cant Help It gave me this award. I'm still in shock that people read my blog...let alone enjoy it. Thank You, Michelle.

I also received this very same award from Sarah at Diary of a Navy Wife. Thank You, Sarah. Congrats on your hubby completing A-school.


I received this last award from Ria at Serious Stuff About Life...Oooh Shiny. I love her simply b/c she is a Gemini (my hubby and bff are both Geminis)...LOL. Gemini's are crazy, but all the good people in life are a little crazy.

Now some of you may see this as a cop out, but I read waaaay too many blogs to pick out thirty people. So if I subscribe to you and you haven't received an award...you have now received two. Please pass them on. It feels good to receive awards.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the award! lol

Ria said...

Gooooooo Gemini team!!!Lol :)

Virginia said...

So I guess I should say thanks for receiving the award? I don't even know how it all works! I am a newbie!

BTW Congrats to you! And happy anniversary tomorrow!

Unknown said...

Hey, just found you and now I'm a follower :) You have a great blog!

nailsbeautiqued.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Geminis are truly awesome, that's for sure! I'm a Gemini too. :)

SailorWifey said...

Yes Virginia...you have an award! :) Now pass it along.

Go Geminis!