Follow Me

6/7/10

Day 3: Favorite Television Shows

I love teenie bopper shows like:






I know this next show doesn't compare to the old one, but I wasn't allowed to watch the old one



I was pissed when they canceled


Currently set to DVR:

Her mental illness is so much cooler than mine...LOL (My hubby hates when I say that)









My hubby and I watch these together:







I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE


and I can't wait for


I also watch Law & Order...all the spinoffs and even reruns. Real Housewives (all of them). CSI. NCIS. Two &  a Half Men. House.
You'd swear I actually watch a lot of TV by all the shows I like, but I typically let a lot of stuf pile up on my DVR before sitting down and watching them.

What are you watching these days???

2 comments:

I BLEED PINK said...

I love United States of Tara. Its such a crazy show, plus I have a total crush on John Corbett.

Cassie said...

I used to love One Tree Hill, but it's just not the same to me since Luke & Peyton left. I still watch it though. I can't wait for the new season of True Blood!