MilSpouse Friday Fill in
As many of you may know, Wife of a Sailor has a blog hop, MilSpouse Friday Fill-in. This is my first time participating and I hope to meet many more MilSpouse bloggers.
1. What is ONE thing you’d like civilians to understand about being a military family?
What the heck I am talking about! It's funny how when I talk to my friends back home I have to constantly pause the conversation to explain each term and acronym that comes flying out of my mouth.
2. What is your favorite mistake?
Marrying my husband. We met all wrong, had a baby before a relationship, got married on a whim and the beginning of our marriage has been all wrong, but I love my sailor and I know our future is bright and God has a plan for us.
3. What indulgence could you give up for a year?
Coke. I don't want too, but I prefer giving up coke over chocolate...gotta have some kinda caffeine. LOL
4. If you could be a winged animal, what would you be?
Does a fairy count as a winged animal? I have a very childish obsession with Tinkerbell and all the fairies...I'd love a chance to fly around spreading pixie dust.
5. What is one question you’d like to see asked in a future MFF?
This is my first time participating so I'm not sure what all has been done in the past. How about what are your future goals as far as being a milspouse?
Thanks for reading!