Follow Me

11/24/09

Blogcation Over - Day 82

So time is starting to move pretty fast. I swear it was Halloween just yesterday and Thanksgiving is the day after tomorrow. I apologise for being MIA and I honestly don't have a good excuse for it.

I had a ton of fun on Halloween although there was a bit of drama due to drunkeness, but whats a party without crazy drunk folks? David is now 7. I really can't believe he has been around that long. I still remember the day I found out I was pregnant. I was only 17...I'm just now starting to feel like a grown up.

I was able to go home for a few days last week. I went to take care of some business, but I was able to see my good friends and I had a very good time. It was a much needed vacation that I wish I could've extended.

I decided to start doing videos for youtube and did my first one today. It' a how to video on victory rolls on african american hair. Check me out!



No comments: