Follow Me

2/23/10

My life is currently reminiscent of a garbage disposal. I've been slowly going in a downward spiral for awhile now, but it seems there are now blades chopping me into tiny little pieces. I'm not quite sure if these are pieces to a puzzle that can one day be put back together or if I'll forever be broken. Additionally, the consistent "Here's Ya Sign" moments are begining to scare me to death. Although, lately I would welcome death with open arms. Death seems so FINAL. I've never have been one to think things through. A friend of mine says I shoot first and ask questions later. For the first time in my life I'm beginning to understand the benefit of asking questions upfront and having a plan for everything. I hold the key to a new and positive life, but the door is obviously obstructed.

No comments: