Follow Me

3/15/10

Can I vent a bit?!?!?!

Our very first family photoshoot is tomorrow. My grandmother is in town so I figured there couldn't be better timing. I go to do my hair (youtube is teaching me how to do proper quick weaves) and lo and behold instead of a wig cap I have recieved a white spandex cap. What the heck am I suppose to do with that?!?!? So now I'm going to have to rush to Sally's and rush to do my hair first thing in the morning...thank God I don't work!  I'm extremely irritated b/c I planned on rollersetting my hair first thing in the morning and letting it dry. I'm not sure if I will have time now. I seriously want to cry. My hair has to be perfect tomorrow. End of vent. Hope you guys are having a better night than me. Wonder if redoing my nails will cheer me up. Nope...I'm going to give myself a pedicure.

♥ SailorWifey

No comments: