Follow Me

3/16/10

Tag you're it: Three's of me

I saw this on Laquered Lizard's blog & just have to do this.

Three names I go by:

1. Brittany
2. Bree
3. Mommy

Three jobs I have had:

1. Office Admin (mainly did billing)
2. Shipping Assistant at Fedex Kinkos
3. Assistant Manager at Spencer's Gifts (one of my fave jobs ever)

Three places I have lived:

1. Oceanside, CA
2. Syracuse, NY
3. Houston, TX

Three favorite drinks Non Alcoholic:

1. Starbucks Iced Tea Lemonade w/ green tea
2. Coke
3. Lemonade

Three favorite drinks Alcoholic (only 3????):

1. Moscato
2. Russo Red
3. Smirnof

Three TV shows I watch (my hubby is a huge gamer so this is what i currently record on our dvr):

1. Secret Life of an American Teenager
2. RuPaul's Drag Race
3. Law & Order

Three places I have been:

1. Panama
2. San Francisco
3. Florida
Three places I would like to visit:

1. JAPAN!!!!!!!!
2. Bahamas
3. Italy


Three people who text (or im) me regularly (I dont have a cell, but I'm always on yahoo or gtalk):

1. Hubby
2. Bestie
3. R


Three favorite old TV shows:

1. This isn't super old but I miss it...The OC
2.Boston Legal
3.Kinght Rider (seriously who didn't love Kit)

Three favorite dishes

1. Sushi
2. Barnaby's Pasta
3. gosh I love food...I cant think of another. ummmm...Thai food

Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without:

1. mascara
2. lip gloss
3. and nail polish of course

Three things I’m looking forward to:

1. Going home
2. Going to manicurist school
3. going on a vacation


Three People I Tag:

1. Just Another Polish Blog
2. Bright Light's Big Color
3. Romika

No comments: