Follow Me

3/17/10

Massive Haul and Major Franken Fail

I love checking the mail and having a butt load of goodies waiting for me. I had four packages waiting for me today.

This is a necklace I bought from Whatta Waist on Etsy...I love it even more in person.


The next I bought from Horribell Originals on Etsy. In theory it's cute, but considering I make jewelry too I'm slightly irritated about the way it's put together. The back of the piece is mirrored, but the glue is extremely exposed. It also looks like hot glue was used.



I finally got some NYX makeup and polish. I bought them on Ebay from Joy's Cosmetics (someone referred me to her)

3 Candy Glitter Liner's..02 Disco Queen, 01 Hot Pink, and 16 Lime


4 Jumbo Eye Pencils...JEP 623 Orange, 604 Milk, 601 Black Bean, 603 Silver



3 Polishes...104 shimmer, 108 Sunday Afternoon, 172 Dark Grey


I also got a blush brush and she threw in a Lip Pencil inDark Chocolate for Free


The last package was from Dollar Nail Art. I got a tonof foils, pastel glitters, pearl gems, bar studs, butterflies, and a nail art instruction book



I attempted my first franken today. I mixed ChG Four Leaf Clover w/ black nail polish and ChG Golden Enchanment and got the mess below. My friend said it looks like there is green poop on my hand :(

No comments: