Follow Me

4/26/10

My First Blog Award!!!!

I'm truly speechless.
I didn't see this coming at all.
Thanks Amazon Chick, my fellow military wifey! ♥ ♥ ♥




The rules for the award are to list 7 facts about myself and tag 7 bloggers with the award.

As much as I love to talk I always find it hard to think of things to say about myself. Here I go:

  1. I ♥ Coke (my hubby said to specify Coca-Cola so yall wont think I'm a druggie...lol)
  2. I like reading way more than watching tv
  3. I really, really, really want a little girl
  4. I'm the biggest procrastinator ever especially when it comes to cleaning
  5. I hate cleaning
  6. I'm obsessed with vampires
  7. I didn't learn how to drive until I was 22
Picking seven bloggers was super Dee duper hard...I never realized how many blogs I read.

& i heard her say... - young girl obsessed with her own cleavage, but you gotta love her fashion sense

...Nail Babble... - I ♥ Steph. Super sweet down to earth gal who does awesome nails.

Susie's Home and Hobbies - Susie is one of the sweetest people ever and was one of my first blogger friends

<3 PEACE, LOVE, & NAMASTE <3 - lovely sista w/ gawgeous locs

Beauty On a Dime - Nikos cousin and PYT who has the prettiest EOTDs

Clumps of Mascara - this girl is on a mission and I can dig it...if you don't know her...get to know her

BLOGFASHION - very stylish chick

Congrats Girlies!!!!!



11 comments:

Susie said...

THANKS SO MUCH but you're the sweetest. :)
Have a great night,
Susie

SailorWifey said...

:)

Unknown said...

Girl i was soo afraid of driving it took me years to learn, I got my license at 22 also...small world

SailorWifey said...

I'm still afraid of driving. I only drive when I absolutely have to and to someplace I've been a million times before. I made my hubby drive the entire way from Texas to California. Are you comfy with it now???

I BLEED PINK said...

Thanks for following. I love your new blog header and button!

Audrey said...

OMG - another military wife - who loves fashion!! LOVE IT!! I too am a sailor's wife - well, he/we retired two years ago - but my heart will forever belong to the military. I served 15 years in the Army but had to retire for medical reasons. I love crossing paths with other military wives.

I too have a blog - and will be showcasing you on it as well, I will be passing along your award - I love awards - and there is no greater reward than being a military wife!!

www.levernischocolat.blogspot.com

apaige2u@yahoo.com

SailorWifey said...

@I Bleed Pink - thanks...I will be doing a post about my updated blog soon...stay tuned.

@Apaige2u - hehehe...aren't we great. OMG I just checked out your blog and your nails are FANTABULOUS! Thanks to both you and your hubby for serving. I also have one brother in the army (as is his wife) and one in the air force...woot woot

Thanks so much for the love. I really appreciate it :)

Londyn said...

Thanks for the award lady!! :)

SailorWifey said...

You're very welcome!

B said...

Awww darliiiing, thank you so much for the love! I don't know what rock I was living under but I'm following you now. :)

SailorWifey said...

No prob hun! :)