Follow Me

8/2/10

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!

I just couldn't live without y'all. Did y'all miss me???

I know I started a new blog, but it just wasn't me. No matter what my husband and I go through...I married him and when I did so I did it for the long haul. I also enjoy my blog persona. SailorWifey is who I am. So I'm back and I'm here to stay.

Recently I came to the realization that the road to where I am may have been bumpy, but I'm just where I need to be. I recently started a 30 day challenge called GYIT (Get Your Ish Together). We're suppose to be on day 24, but I haven't given it 100% so I'm going to start over from the beginning and document my journey on here. Even though I didn't do everything they way it was meant to be done I've already seen tremendous change in my life so that's why I want to start over from the beginning. I'm also going to be doing a 7 day fitness jumpstart and blogging about that too so stay tuned.

In even more interesting news...I have recently joined Big Girls Pole Dance Too as a pole dance instructor. There is a pole in my living room y'all!!! Y'all should all totally add our facebook fanpage too, because once we reach 1,000 fans we will be giving away a free pole.

5 comments:

Laura @ Sawan-Heaven said...

Hey lady! Glad to see you back. :o)

~Elizabeth aka Lacquered Lizard said...

welcome back. I'm glad you found your direction again. :) Marriage isn't always fun, but the growth involved in sooo worth it!

Amanda said...

Hey there, Im glad to see that you are back, I think bloging will do u good... Dont ever stop doing what U like... and I hope thing will get better for you... =)

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Welcome back! I can't believe you have a pole in your living room! You go!!

SailorWifey said...

Thanks everyone!