Follow Me

8/27/10

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #10


First I would like to apologise for the lack of posting recently. I need to get a blogging routine going again. I'm not really sure how often I'd like to post now that I actually have a real life in addition to Mommy Duty and playing wife whenever my hubby is home.


Please head over to Wife of A Sailor to link up.

1. What secret indulgence do you act on while your spouse is away? (from Devil Dog Darling)

I'm honestly exactly the same. The only difference is he is temporarily "replaced." I can't stand being alone (meaning there is another adult around) so one of my friends is usually spending the night frequently while he is away. So I get a lot more girl time while he is away.

2. If you were a spice, what would you be? (from New Girl On Post)

Awesome Question!!! Vanilla - I'm a fragrant aphrodisiac.
3. Where do you go for support when your significant other is deployed? (from Texas Meets Washington)

Friends both online and IRL


4. What is the oldest thing you own? (from A Troop's Girl)

I'm a bit of a hoarder so that's a hard one. I'm going to go with my favorite pair of shorts. They're grey sweat shorts that say SPOILED across the butt and I've had them since I was like 16/17.

5. How did you vision your future pre-military? (from Daddy's Duty)

I'm one of those people whose vision changes every five minutes so I don't really have a good answer. I can say that I didn't envision still feeling like a single mom at times even though I'm married.

No comments: