It's time for Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop. This weeks prompts are:
1.) Describe the worst diet you ever put yourself on.
2.) But teachers know everything!! Write about a time a teacher disappointed you.
3.) …And then you panicked.
4.) Signs that your little one is just not that into you anymore.
5.) 10 reasons why you’re glad it’s Fall.
Signs your boy's are just NOT that into you...
- Eye Rolling - these days they start pretty young with the eye rolling. My hubby wouldn't believe me when I would say Jaidon rolled his eyes at me.
- Denies Affection - you just want a hug and a kiss and he's just wants you to GET AWAY!
- Ignores you - So you really believe that he didn't hear you from the other room as you were calling his name from the top of your lungs.
- You're not ALLOWED to walk him to or from school - Last year when David told me he didn't need me to pick him up from school anymore I was heartbroken. I would secretly watch from my door until he got close and then chill like I wasn't worried about him at all.
- He doesn't want to hold your hand anymore.
Don't forget to enter my giveaway!