Follow Me

9/30/10

A Year Ago Today

Thursday Blog Hops

As sad, lonely, and depressed as I was a year ago I really look forward to these posts. The only reason I know exactly what happened a year ago is because I'm able to go back and read what I emailed my hubby while he was on deployment.

A year ago today while my hubby was gone I was having a sleep over. Kids and mommies everywhere. I wish I had pictures of the evening but I don't. I just remember half of us had homework to do and we'd all crash out in my living room. Only one other mother had a school age child and her daughter and Jaidon were in Pre-K together and they didn't go to school until noon so it just all worked out. I would get up and get David off to school and go back to sleep. I'm grateful for those days. They really helped me cope.

Any other milspouses have sleepover while hubby's deployed?

 Check out From PDX with Love, Mommy Only Has Two Hands, and Wyatt Family Farm and share what you were doing a year ago today.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

5 comments:

Heather Jones said...

Glad your hubby is back right? I hope he is. :) I've been enjoying reading your posts!



Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs

Tiffany said...

I too hope your hubby is back. Thanks for hopping with us!
Tiffany @ Wyatt Family Farm

Billie Poteet said...

I'm glad that you are much happier this year than last! I can't stand it when my hubby had to travel for business for a few days; I can't imagine him being deployed across seas. Thank you for the sacrifices your family make for our country.

Sofia said...

I'm with Billie, I can't sta it either when my husband is gone for a few days... I really can't imagine him being deployed either! You are one strong lady!

Sofia
From PDX with Love

Ever Lighten said...

Thanks For this article. I appreciate, it was helpful custom woven patches