Follow Me

9/17/10

Military Spouse Fill In

Check out Wife of a Sailor and join in...



1. How do you spend your deployment money, do you save, pay off bills or enjoy the extra money while it is there to buy the things you do not normally have? (from Troop Petrie)

I'm not in a position to properly answer this question yet. My husband deployed just two weeks after we arrived to our very first duty station (last July) so as an E-1 (at the time) even with the extra deployment pay we were barely making it. Hopefully when he is deployed next year we will be able to save.

2. If you could relive one occasion or moment, what would it be? (from Currently On Land)

This is a really thought provoking question for me. I'd like to see my Papa again. Any moment where he was around would be amazing.

3. What’s the worst job you ever had and if it was so bad why did you take it? (from Faith and Deploying)

I'd have to say working as a telemarketer for AT&T. I just had my oldest 3 months prior and me and my fiance at the time were saving for our apartment so I took the first available job. I worked during the day so a majority of my calls went to senior citizens on fixed income. The long distance plans were really high so the people who were selling a lot were lying and that wasn't something I was comfortable with. I didn't sell a single plan and was fired for that reason after 6 months.

4. If you could play any character on TV, who would you be? (from Many Waters)

Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood)...Bill & Eric...mmm mmm mmm

5. If you could become the world’s expert in something, what would it be? (from Army of Two)

Hmmm. Can I just be the world's know-it-all? I just love being right, lol.

No comments: